High-Tier members of other airline are invited to join COSMILE
FLY WITH STARLUX AIRLINES
Other Airline Member Card Tier Match Application Rules
- This application is applied to the highest-tier and the second highest tier of other airline’s frequent flyer member. (If there are only three tier level for other airlines, the highest tier is considered as major.)
- Please enroll as a COSMILE member first and only can apply once.
- Also, please provide the following attachments along with your email to the STARLUX Customer Service Center ( firstname.lastname@example.org) for application:
- Other Airline Member Card Tier Match Application Form
- Digital or Photocopy of the front and back of other airline membership cards valid from the date of application. (shown with member's name, card number and expiry date)
- Proof of completed flights of the airline within one year from the date of application*.
*Proof of completed flight must be a detailed record sent from the airline, or from the official website/app of the airline. The flight record must include the departure date and origin/destination; e-tickets, receipts, and other proof of purchase or documents that cannot prove that the flight has actually been taken cannot be accepted.
- After January 1st, 2021, for those who submit the application, the validity of COSMILE card tier will be adjusted to 2 years after approved. As to the upgrade and renewal standards, please follow the terms and conditions of COSMILE.
- Before December 31st, 2020, for those who submit the application, the validity of COSMILE card tier will be adjusted to 4 years after approved. As to the upgrade and renewal standards, please follow the terms and conditions of COSMILE.
- STARLUX Airlines reserves the right to decline or issue corresponding tier at any time for any reason. It will take 30 business days for verification, please wait for the reply from STARLUX Customer Service Agent.