FLY WITH STARLUX AIRLINES
WHAT ARE COOKIES
- COOKIES are text files stored on your device when you browse a webpage. When you visit the website, the website will save the cookie files on your computer or mobile device, so that the website may memorize your browsing habits (such as whether it is logged in, language, font size, etc.), and release you from repeatedly adjusting the browsing settings when you browse the website.
- There are many different types and categories of COOKIES. Depending on the preserved time of COOKIES, session COOKIES disappear as soon as you leave the website. Persistent COOKIES will remain on your device until the expiration date is reached or after you delete the COOKIES by your browser settings.
- According to the functions of COOKIES, COOKIES may be divided into necessary COOKIES and unnecessary COOKIES. Necessary COOKIES mean the COOKIES that STARLUX has to collect and process in order to provide the normal services and web page browse. Unnecessary COOKIES mean the COOKIES that STARLUX collects and processes for more personalized browsing experience, and STARLUX shall have your consent to collect the COOKIES. You may browse our website even you do not agree with the access of unnecessary COOKIES by STARLUX , however, permission the COOKIES will provides you a better and more personalized browsing experience. You may delete or deny using COOKIES, but certain features of our website may not function properly as usual.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF USING COOKIES
Purposes of using necessary COOKIES are as follows:
- Display settings, such as font size.
- To browse and use the website functions, including but not limited to purchasing tickets and logging in to your account.
- Purposes of using unnecessary COOKIES are as follows:
- To record your use of the "Agree" and "Confirm" buttons on the website to record your login status and avoid repeated inquiries.
- To record whether you agree to access COOKIES.
- To memorize your settings on our website to improve and provide you with personalized services.
- To improve the website performance, STARLUX may understand which webpages or service functions are most popular and may correct the system errors encountered by users.
- To provide the latest news, product information, and the content that is most relevant to you according to your habits.
- To display advertisements on specific websites such as Facebook and Google, which may help STARLUX to improve the effectiveness of its advertising campaigns.