In response to the current COVID-19 pandemic, STARLUX Airlines is dedicated to implementing all COVID-19 preventative measures promulgated by the Central Epidemic Command Center and Taiwan’s Civil Aeronautics Administration（CAA）. Please take note of the following instructions.
1. Please check with your destination for the latest information on customs, immigration and quarantine procedures before departure, and cooperate with all associated instructions.
- All passengers（including passengers transiting through Taiwan）are required to undergo a forehead temperature check before boarding. Passengers with a temperature of over 37.5°C（ 99.5°F）along with any passenger unwilling to cooperate with required procedures will not be allowed to board the flight.
- All passengers should avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth before boarding and during the flight. Facial masks must be worn at all times（except while consuming food and beverage）. Should you feel unwell or exhibit any symptoms of a respiratory tract infection, please notify a crew member and comply with instructions to change seats, refrain from taking any meals and wear a face mask for the duration of the flight.
- Please cooperate to maintain appropriate social distancing（>1m）between passengers and avoid unnecessary personal interactions.
- Please do not switch seats without being instructed to do so.
- Please wash hands thoroughly with hand sanitizer after using the bathroom.
- All STARLUX flights will be sanitized thoroughly. We recommend that passengers provide their own gloves and use alcohol-based disinfectant to clean armrests, tables, In-flight Entertainment remote controls and screens.
- All passengers are encouraged to bring their own facial masks, gloves, hand sanitizer（<100ml）, alcohol-based disinfectant wipes and warm clothing.
- All passengers arriving in Taiwan should register with the Taiwan Ministry of Health and Welfare’s Immigration Quarantine System by filling out the health declaration form.
To protect the health of passengers and maintain flight safety, STARLUX Airlines reserve the right to report passengers who are not willing to cooperate with associated preventative measures to the Aviation Police Bureau and Taiwan Centers for Disease Control upon arrival.
2. To protect the health and safety of passengers and cabin crews, some in-flight services have changed or have been temporarily suspended.
- Cabin crew members will wear personal protective clothing, clinical masks, waterproof gloves, and goggles.
- To secure appropriate social distancing, no passengers will be assigned the middle seat of each row of each flight.（STARLUX Airlines reserve the right to make adjustments due to safety considerations）.
- Inflight cuisine is served as usual; however, online pre-order service is only available for special meals.
- Newspaper service is suspended, and a reduced number of magazines are available.
- Pillows and blankets will be made available upon request only. Pillows and blankets will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- Inflight Wi-Fi service is suspended.
- All check-in luggage will be sterilized according to Taoyuan International Airport regulations. There may be traces of disinfectant remaining on the surface of luggage, which is harmless to humans and the environment. Thank you for your understanding.
- The GALACTIC lounge is temporality closed. Explorer and Insighter level COSMILE members, along with all business class passengers, may still enjoy lounge service at the Plaza Premium Lounge（Zone D, International Departures, Terminal 1, Taoyuan International Airport）.