Please check with your destination for the latest information on customs, immigration and quarantine procedures before departure, and cooperate with all associated instructions. For more information please refer to Travel Restrictions (Last updated on：02JUL21).
In response to the current COVID-19 pandemic, STARLUX Airlines is dedicated to implementing all COVID-19 preventative measures promulgated by the Central Epidemic Command Center and Taiwan’s Civil Aeronautics Administration（CAA）. Please take note of the following instructions. To protect the health of passengers and maintain flight safety, STARLUX Airlines reserve the right to report passengers who are not willing to cooperate with associated preventative measures to the Aviation Police Bureau and Taiwan Centers for Disease Control upon arrival.
- All passengers（including passengers transiting through Taiwan）are required to undergo a forehead temperature check before boarding. Passengers with a temperature of over 37.5°C（ 99.5°F）along with any passenger unwilling to cooperate with required procedures will not be allowed to board the flight.
- All passengers should avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth before boarding and during the flight. Facial masks must be worn at all times（except while consuming food and beverage）. Should you feel unwell or exhibit any symptoms of a respiratory tract infection, please notify a crew member and comply with instructions to change seats, refrain from taking any meals and wear a face mask for the duration of the flight.
- When necessary, please use the disposal bag in the seat pocket and place undesired face mask in before handing over to the cabin crew.
- Please cooperate to maintain appropriate social distancing（>1m）between passengers and avoid unnecessary personal interactions.
- Please do not switch seats without being instructed to do so.
- Please wash hands thoroughly with hand sanitizer after using the bathroom.
- Before flushing, please close the toilet lid to reduce the spread of bacterial mist or droplets.
- All STARLUX flights will be sanitized thoroughly.
- All passengers are encouraged to bring their own facial masks, gloves, hand sanitizer（<100ml）, alcohol-based disinfectant wipes and warm clothing.
- All passengers arriving in Taiwan should register with the Taiwan Ministry of Health and Welfare’s Immigration Quarantine System by filling out the health declaration form.
To protect the health and safety of passengers and cabin crews, some in-flight services have changed or have been temporarily suspended.
- Cabin crew members will wear personal protective clothing, clinical masks, waterproof gloves, and goggles.
- Newspaper service is suspended, and a reduced number of magazines are available.
- Pillows and blankets will be made available upon request only. Pillows and blankets will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- All check-in luggage will be sterilized according to Taoyuan International Airport regulations. There may be traces of disinfectant remaining on the surface of luggage, which is harmless to humans and the environment. Thank you for your understanding.
- All seats are available for selection with effect from 01JAN21. To secure appropriate social distancing, STARLUX Airlines reserve the right to make adjustments due to safety considerations.
- Inflight cuisine is served as usual; however, meal pre-order is available with effect from 01JAN21.
- STARLUX Wi-Fi will be inactivated temporarily. Paid customers can get full refund without being charged change fees on same routing.
- To enhance customer service, the online/mobile check-in time will be extended to 1 hour prior to the scheduled flight departure time from 01DEC20-31DEC21.
- The GALACTIC lounge is temporality closed. Explorer and Insighter level COSMILE members, along with all business class passengers, may still enjoy lounge service at the Plaza Premium Lounge（Zone D, International Departures, Terminal 1, Taoyuan International Airport）.
- In accordance with the relevant anti-epidemic regulations of the Civil Aeronautics Administration, MOTC, with effect from 01JAN21 inflight duty free service will be offered for outbound flights departing from Taiwan only and no other payment methods are allowed except credit card. For inbound flights back to Taiwan, only duty free pre-order service is available. Passengers are welcome to take advantage of the duty free pre-order service. Passengers are welcome to take advantage of the béshopping duty free pre-order service.